Sunday, October 4, 2009

Weekend's OVAH!!

It's pretty sad when I'm glad to see a weekend end. I suppose it's because now that I'm not working, I have no incentive to care about weekends anymore.

But then, there's Dexter. That show makes the whole weekend worthy for me. We love that show.

I'm reading, still. The Duchess. It's pretty interesting. I didn't know much about her before starting this book. I didn't see the movie and since I'm not a Kiera Knightly fan, I doubt I will.

I plan to actually do some housework tomorrow. I never clean house anymore and fell so bad about it. My husband shouldn't have to do it. He works hard all week. I just sleep all day. Of course, I stay up all night. I'm trying to change that, but I fell asleep this afternoon, too. I take sleeping meds, but they don't work anymore.

We had The Girl all weekend. She's a pretty thing and a sweet girl, but she's also growing up. She accidentally left her MySpace open and I saw it. Wish I hadn't.

But, luckily, I have this short-term memory loss so I've pretty much forgotten what hurt my feelings. I've never been so glad to be forgetful.

I suppose that's something I should be thankful for: not being able to remember hurts or slights. I'm also thankful for chocolate cookie ice cream, ice water, fall sunshine and snuggly puppies. As always, I'm thankful for my 3 dogs, my husband and my family/friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment