Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Sleepless in Tennessee

Once again, I'm awake in the middle of the night. I slept for a couple of hours, then got up to go to the bathroom and, of course, the dogs all wanted to go out too. We had some left-over noodles from dinner, then came downstairs. Not sleepy at all. At least, I'm not. The dogs are all sacked out in their usual spots.

I don't sleep at night like I used to. I do nap an awful lot during the day, mainly 'cause I don't sleep at night. I'm not sure why.

Am I afraid to sleep at night? Does my breathing go bad when I lie down on the bed? I have the cpap I could use. Of course, I haven't used it in over a year. It likely needs sterilizing and new tubing and masks. But I couldn't sleep with it on. In bed, I sleep on my side/stomach. The mask doesn't fit well enough to wear like that. Maybe I should bring it downstairs since I sit in my chair (the Recliner-O-Doom) and fall asleep easily.

I can't even write when I'm up like this. I can't think of a damned thing to write. My stupid WIPs are boring and I can't think of anything to do with them.

Well, I guess I'll try sleeping again. I'm feeling a little tired at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment