Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Not A Bad Day

I didn't feel too bad today. I had some chest pain earlier, but once I went back to bed and slept a while, I felt much better this afternoon.

The thing is, I can't clean house or do anything constructive because of the chest pain. It's fine when I don't do anything, but once I start moving around with any purpose, the chest starts hurting. I'm not sure what to do about it. I'm going to try gradually increasing my activity, little by little; but if my vessels are clogged again, it'll still hurt.

I'm being a sad excuse for a wife. I can't keep the house clean, can't finish my painting, can't contribute any income to the household, and even the stuff I used to love doing, hurts. It's not fair to my sweet husband.

I told my sweetie, I've got to be a better person. I need to be nicer and stop being such a beyatch. I've got to do better. I don't care how much pain I'm in, I just need to do it.

On a happier note, I was in a good mood most of the day today. It was pretty outside: that perfect fall sunshine, not too hot. Tomorrow, if it stays this way, I might take the girls out for a walk in the yard. Too bad it's not fenced. I'd like to let them run free when I'm out there, but they'll run off and get into other people's yards.

I love fall. It's my favorite time of year. The weather's cool, the colors are beautiful, the holidays come: Homecoming, Halloween, Thanksgiving, the ramp up to Christmas. I love it all.

I love baking, cooking and decorating. That's one reason I need to get this house perfect: decorations! I'd like to trim the hedges outside, but hedge clippers make my chest really hurt. We'll see how it works out.

Well, time for me to shut up. But before I go, today, I'm especially grateful for: my family & friends, my dogs, sunshine, cool weather, and automatic ice makers.

No comments:

Post a Comment